As a partner with Rancho Damacitas, you can help break the cycle of child abuse and poverty and help these young victims become healthy, productive members of our community. The Gardner’s Club is a program of generous, committed donors who make a monthly contribution helping sustain the valuable programs provided to the children in our care. Your support can help our children grow into happy “blooming” members of our society.
THE GARDENER’S IMPACT:
For as little as $25 or more per month, you can help children and teens living in foster care by providing them with:
- A safe, family-style home where they can experience a family-centered lifestyle
- Specialized programs helping them build life skills and gain transforming life experiences
- For transition-aged youth (17+), individualized support helping them plan and prepare for transition out of foster care and into life on their own
- Health, nutritional, and recreational activities to build a healthy lifestyle
- Work placement and employment skill development
- Tutoring and educational support
Our Gardener’s Club members are appreciated and valuable. Monthly donors will receive special recognition on our website, within our seasonal newsletters, and within our Annual Report.
For more information or to sign up, please contact
Kristi Piatkowski, Director of Development, at (951) 302-2317 or at email@example.com