Rancho Damacitas believes in helping hard working, deserving young adults pursue and achieve their career goals. Educational support scholarships and academic counseling are offered to eligible students each school year to attend accredited community colleges, universities and vocational/trade schools. Rancho Damacitas’ scholarships may be used for tuition, books, school supplies, housing, food and other daily living expenses.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants:
1. Have a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Have been in the Riverside County Foster Care System, or have participated in other Rancho Damacitas programs.
Only one application is required per academic year (Fall – Summer). Eligible students are contacted to assist with completion of the application process and scholarship awards are announced once all submission requirements have been met.
- Fall term: September 30th
- Winter term: January 31st
- Spring term: February 28th
- Summer term: June 1st
1. New Heights Scholarship Elgibility Guidelines & Instructions
Click on Image Below to View/Download PDF File (270kb)
2. New Heights Scholarship Submission Requirements
Click on Image Below to View/Download PDF File (266kb)
3. New Heights Scholarship Application
Click on Image Below to View/Download PDF File (483kb)
4. Complete the New Heights Scholarship Application and mail or email to:
- Scan/Email the completed application to Kristi Piatkowski – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail the completed application to Rancho Damacitas, PO Box 890326, Temecula, CA 92589