The Gardener’s Club monthly giving program offers consistency for the families and young adults served through Rancho Damacitas. Your monthly gift provides a hand up, not a hand out by planting the seeds of opportunity and nurturing their growth.
YOUR MONTHLY DONATION WILL …
- Give children a safe, stable place to live.
- Allow a single mom to afford food, transportation, and care for her children.
- Provide classes and opportunities to learn helping young adults gain self-reliance.
- Provide resources for employment and education to build a stronger tomorrow.
- Give a victim of abuse, domestic violence, or homelessness hope, dignity, and a pathway forward.
Joanie and her daughter came to Empowerment Village in 2018. At the time, Joanie was unemployed, never finished high school, no car, and no support system. After several months of stability and support, Joanie finished her GED, found a full time job, and purchased a car. Today, she is attending community college pursuing a career to provide a foundation for her family and a better childhood for her daughter.