Rancho Damacitas believes in helping hard working, deserving young adults pursue and achieve their career goals. Educational support scholarships and academic counseling are offered to eligible students each school year to attend accredited community colleges, universities and vocational/trade schools. Rancho Damacitas’ scholarships may be used for tuition, books, school supplies, housing, food and other daily living expenses.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants:1. Have a High School Diploma or GED.2. Have been in the Riverside County Foster Care System, or have participated in other Rancho Damacitas programs.
Only one application is required per academic year (Fall – Summer). Eligible students are contacted to assist with completion of the application process and scholarship awards are announced once all submission requirements have been met.
- Fall term: September 30th
- Winter term: January 31st
- Spring term: February 28th
- Summer term: June 1st
1. New Heights Scholarship Submission Requirements (PDF File Link Below)
2. Link to New Heights Scholarship Application – Returning Students
3. Link to New Heights Scholarship Application – New Students Only
Contact us for additional information and program requirements: by email email@example.com , or by phone (951) 302-2317.